Xp
자동
Free-Talk

이거 신종사기인가요

2016-04-25 15:41:06

Dear  lee,

I am glad reading your mail, I decided to hand you over this money to you, and you should know that my contact to you is By the special grace of God, please understand that you are not helping me rather you are working for God the creator of heaven and earth. So that the work of God is maintained, I hope you will utilize this money the way I instructed you herein. 40% is for you while 60% is for the project to take care of the orphanages and the less privileged once and use the rest for the work of God in your country. The company is aware of everything I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, and because Of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always I don't want them to know about this as they are not aware of the deposit money. I am currently admitted in a private hospital in my country

This is not something that you have to think about, because it is an opportunity for you and less privilege so i will advice you not to put any atom of fear in this money as you have no risk at all, even now and in future as far as i contacted you, so i want you to be convince that this is not illegal, so i will like you to send to me a copy of your identification or any picture so to prove to me that you will not betray me. As i believe that will convince you enough or you can ask for anything that will convince you, therefore i will like you to help me by receiving this fund in your bank account. I really appreciate your kindness and great interest in assisting me. I have made up my mind to trust you both with my life and everything with the strong hope that you will be fully committed to help me so that the fund will be successfully remitted into your bank account, This money is without any risk involve its 100 % risk free all you need to do for me to present you as the next of kin for the bank to approved the fund on your favour. All i need is for you to be honest and sincere and to co-operate with me. I am right now in Israel and send me your photo so that i shall know you facially, after which i will send you mine.

I want to help more people, I want to help people who need help legally, I promise you with my life that the trust i have for you will never die. To be frank with you, i am very happy to know you because i am sure that the Almighty God will never direct me to a wrong person. In fact, i have absolute trust and confidence in you. I believe in my heart that as you have accepted to assist the orphan with this fund as my trustee or guarantor, it will bring something good to you, My dear, i am expecting to hear from you, and always put me in your daily prayers’ am Mrs Esther Heidi the wife of the late Mr Heidi from Israel. Please fill this below and send back to me immediately to enable me forward it to the manager who will help you for the transfer of the fund into your bank account in your country.

Your full name.....
Your mobile number.......
Your age...........
Your identification photo.....
A copy of your I’d.........
Your country.......

Thank you for your understanding.
Best wishes
Mrs. Esther Heidi

위조신분증같은거 만드려그러는걸까요?
누가 페이스북에 제 이메일계정으로 kama wallace란 이름으로 가입을 해놨더라구요 그리고 저사람은 kama wallace란 사람이 운영하는 무슨 프로그램에 기부를 하기로 한거같은데 제가 상황을 설명하고 사기꾼인거같으니 하지말라고 했거든요(메일이 하나 더 있습니다 너무 길어서 일단 한개만 올려요) 근데 지금보니 저사람도 사기꾼같은데 무슨 수법일까요?

Comments
Updated at 2016-04-25 16:06:57

Wtf shut the f*** off
해주시면 됩니다. 말 같지도 않은 소리하고 있네요. Copy of your id???? 라뇨. 참나;; 무시하시면 됩니다. 4주 전 글에도 보이스 피싱 당하셨다고 글을 쓰셨는데, 이쪽으로는 올해 약간 운이 안 좋으신 것 일 수도 있으시니까 조심하시길 바랍니다.

2016-04-25 16:07:33

당연한거 아닐까요....
혹하지도 마세요

2016-04-25 16:26:44

딱 봐도 사기 냄새가 나는데 그냥 휴지통에 넣어버리세요. 저런거에 응해서 득본사람 한명도 못 봤습니다.

2016-04-25 19:33:00

첫 번째 문장부터 사기라고 답 나왔네요. 오래된 패턴의 사기 메일입니다. 

2016-04-26 09:30:13

10년쯤 된 사기 수법이지요..

제가 사회 초창기에 저런 메일이 하도 와서 어떻게 사기를 치려고 하는지 한번 대응해봤던 적이 있습니다.
그때 내용은 본인이 나이지리아 영부인이라면서 얼마전에 나이지리아 대통령이 비행기 사고로 죽으면서 반대세력에 의해 거동이 묶이고 계좌 같은것도 묶인 상태인데 어쩌고 저쩌고 천문학 적인 돈이 거기 있어서 그걸 빼낼 수 있게 좀 도와주면 반땡해주겠다..뭐 이런 내용이었습니다. (그 후에도 로이드 은행장이라는 둥 어느 은행장이라는둥 같은 패턴 사기메일이 링크드인 같은 걸로 엄청 왔어요)
전화 통화도 응해주고 메일도 여러통 주고 받아봤더랬죠. 근데 엄청난 사기는 아니고..
결국 소액의 돈을 보내달라고 합니다. 뭐 변호사도 준비되있고 계좌를 제 명의도 돌리거나 하는 준비도 다 되있는데 약간의 돈이 들어간다..그것만 있으면 된다..이런 것이죠..
처음 정보에 나이, 직업, 국가 같은 걸로 그사람의 경제적 능력 안에서 부담되지 않은 수준의 돈을 요구하는 느낌이었어요..어떤 내용으로 오던간에 결론은 다 똑같아요..근데 돈을 좀 보내달라..!!!

범죄의 재구성이라는 영화 마지막에 이런 대사가 나옵니다.

"상식보다 욕심이 커지는 순간 사기를 당한다."

그냥 저처럼 심심할 때 장난삼아 대응해보시는게 아니라면 잊어버리셔요.

WR
2016-04-30 16:47:21

감사합니다

글쓰기
검색 대상
띄어쓰기 시 조건

SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK