Xp
자동
NBA Multimedia
/ / / /
Xpert

사실상 코비 스쿨의 첫번째 제자

Updated at 2016-03-22 22:36:40

DeMar DeRozan attended the Kobe Bryant Skills Academy in 2007.
DeRozan's favorite team was the Los Angeles Lakers and his favorite player was Bryant. Just 16 years old, he said then “it's fun learning some of the techniques that Kobe uses.” “I try to always figure out places and movements and understand rotations from every position on the court, when you have the ball, how somebody would guard you,” DeRozan said.

“It's really like studying. I think I kind of got that from Kob', so to speak. Kobe, he just told me what he did when he was young in his career. He watched so much film to understand every rotation, where he could pick and choose to get his shots off or pick and choose to get somebody an open shot. Little stuff like that, I really try to figure out by visually watching somebody else or watching your favorite player.

DeRozan said he planned to inform Bryant he wants to work with him one-on-one. “I'ma tell him I need every move he has,” DeRozan said, adding that anything he does in the post, he took from Bryant.

“He meant everything,” DeRozan said. “I try to emulate, learn so much from him ever since I was a kid. Watching every single game growing up in Los Angeles, having a chance to get with him and learn from him and from conversations even when I was in high school [to] playing against him, competing against him and being in big games with him. It's definitely a sad, sad day, but he's been in the game a long time. He's definitely one of the best in my era that I've seen play, and I think he's going to have a proper exit after announcing it.”
SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK