Markelle Fultz has relocated to Orlando to continue his rehab. Fultz had been working on his recovery from thoracic outlet syndrome in Southern California. Fultz was traded by the Philadelphia 76ers to the Orlando Magic in February.

마켈 펄츠가 재활을 계속하기 위해 올란도로 돌아왔습니다. 그는 흉곽출구증후군 치료를 위해 남캘리포니아에서 재활을 해왔습니다. 2월 경 그는 식서스에서 매직으로 트레이드됐습니다. 

Fultz is not practicing with the team and has no timetable for his return, but he will attend Magic practices and games. Fultz said it felt “unbelievable” to be around his new teammates.

펄츠는 팀과 훈련을 하고 있지 않으며 복귀 계획이 없지만, 팀 훈련과 경기를 옆에서 지켜볼 것입니다. 펄츠는 새로운 동료들을 만나 몹시 흥분된다고 말했습니다. 

“I think it’s what’s best for me and the team,” Fultz said after he watched practice Tuesday. “(It’s beneficial) just being around these guys, so they see my face and I see their face. I’m going to learn as much as I can. As we make this push for the playoffs, I want to be here with my guys and just support them.”

화요일 팀 훈련을 보고나서 펄츠는 "이게 저랑 팀을 위해서 가장 좋은 것 같아요"라고 말했습니다. "그냥 옆에 있기라도 하면 팀원들과 제가 서로 볼 수 있으니깐요. 전 이렇게라도 최대한 배울 겁니다. 저희 팀이 플레이오프 경쟁을 계속 하고 있는만큼, 저는 이 곳에서 동료들을 응원하고 싶어요".

Fultz was asked how his rehab work is progressing.

펄츠는 재활의 진도에 대한 질문을 받았습니다.

“It’s going great. I’m feeling really good. I’m happy. I’m blessed. And as I’m going forward, I’m just sticking with the plan and just going through rehab."

"잘 진행되고 있어요. 좋다고 느끼고 행복해요. 저는 축복받았어요. 그리고 계획을 잘 따르며 앞으로 나아갈 겁니다. 

Fultz said the plan is to be able to shoot without discomfort or pain.

펄츠는 계획이 일단 불편함이나 통증없이 슈팅을 하는 것이라고 설명했습니다 .

“I’m definitely getting better each and every day,” Fultz said. “That’s what a lot of people didn’t know about TOS: It’s very tricky, and the pain is different for different people. But that’s what I’m working on now in rehab: just getting better each and every day. And the progression that I’m making is very good.”

""전 매일 조금씩 나아지고 있어요"라고 펄츠가 말했습니다. "사람들은 TOS(흉곽출구증후군)에 대해 잘 모릅니다. 상당히 까다로운 증후군이고 증상이 사람마다 매우 다르기 때문입니다. 하지만 그냥 매일 나아지기 위해서 재활을 하고 있습니다. 그리고 잘 진행되고 있고요. "

*흉곽출구 증후군(Thoracic Outlet Syndrome)은 쇄골과 1번 갈비뼈 사이에 있는 혈관이나 신경이 눌려 어깨와 목에 통증을 유발하고 손가락이 찌릿하는 증상을 보입니다. (출처: Mayo Clinic)