Xp
자동
NBA News
/ / / /
Xpert

파우 가솔 "난 트레이드를 요청하지 않았어."

Updated at 2019-02-13 06:16:20

“What’s the source? What’s the validity of that story? I don’t know. I didn’t request to be traded. I don’t want to comment on it because it is what it is. I think people understand or can figure out my situation on the team is not what was expected from me, and my only wish and desire is to be able to contribute to the team, and be able to be on the floor and do what I’m supposed to do, and do what I signed here to do, and kind of live up to what I’m paid for. That’s all. I’m waiting and hoping that that will happen. I’m staying positive. But don’t believe everything that is out there. Kind of interesting how that was put out there. But people go with it because it makes sense. Let’s point the finger at Pau. Maybe we should point the finger somewhere else, and ask other questions and ask other people. When you’re here in the spotlight, and you get asked questions and put in that position, it comes with the territory. I’m staying positive. I love this game, love what I do, and work hard to be able to do what I do. And I want to continue to do it. I know I might not be in my prime, but I feel I still can contribute at a very high level, and be an important and positive impact for my team, and make my team better. There’s a lot of rumors, a lot of stories. It didn’t come from me, right? So ask whoever that source or that outlet that found that information. Go ask them. I just think that’s fair. Ask management, right? Players are put in these positions, and I feel like I just want to do what I’m supposed to do, what I can do and what I’m paid to do.”

"소스가 뭔데? 그 스토리의 진실이 뭔데? 난 잘모르겠어. 난 트레이드를 요청하지 않았어. 내가 코멘트하지 않은 이유는 그게 그냥 그런 상황이기 때문이야. 난 사람들이 내가 현재 팀에서의 상황이 그들이 기대에 못 미친다는 것을 이해하거나 그렇게 생각한다고 생각해 그리고 내 유일한 희망은 이팀에 기여하는 것이야 그리고 코트 위에서 내가 할일을 하고 내가 계약한일을 하고 내가 받는 돈만큼 일을 하는 거지. 그게 전부야. 난 그 일이 일어나도록 기다리고 간절히 원하고 있어. 

난 긍정적으로 접근하고 있어. 하지만 저기서 일어나는 모든 일을 믿지마. 그런 말이 돌아다니는게 흥미롭네. 하지만 사람들은 이해가 되니까 그냥 믿어버려. 파우 가솔에게 손가락질을 하자. 우리는 다른 사람에게 손가락질을 해야할지도 몰라 그리고 다른 사람에게 물어보고 말야. 스포트라이트를 받고 있으면 질문을 받고 그런 상황에 놓이게돼. 어쩔 수 없지. 하지만 난 긍정적으로 임하고 있어. 난 농구를 좋아해 그리고 내가 지금 하는 일을 하기 위해서 노력해. 그리고 난 계속 연습하고 있어.

내가 전성기가 아니라는 것은 알아 하지만 난 아직도 높은 레벨로 기여할 수 있고 내 팀에게 긍정적인 영향을 끼치고 팀을 더 좋게 만들 수 있다고 생각해. 루머와 많은 스토리들이 있지만 내게서 온것은 아니야. 그러니까 그런 정보와 스토리를 만들어 낸 그사람에게 물어봐. 그게 난 공평한 것이라고 생각해. 그리고 프론트에게 물어보라고 알겠어? 선수들은 그런 상황에 놓이게 돼. 난 그냥 내가 해야할 일을 하고 내가 할 수 있는 일을 하고 내가 돈 받고 있는 일을 해야한다고 생각해."

Comments
2019-02-13 06:25:31

이야.... 페이크뉴스였군요....

2019-02-13 06:59:36

파우 다시 파이팅해서 잘 해보자

2019-02-13 07:54:40

참 어이없게 조롱당했네요. 힘 내길.

2019-02-13 09:22:58

파우가솔의 말은 세월호 애도 트윗이후로부터 무조건 믿습니다..

2019-02-13 12:59:23

하... 기레기가 또!!!!! 

2019-02-13 16:41:00