Xp
NBA News
/ / /
Xpert

새크라멘토 구단주 "디박은 팀을 좋은 위치에 놓았다."

2018-10-19 10:10:44

In an interview with The Sacramento Bee in the team’s offices overlooking Golden 1 Center and Downtown Commons, Ranadive said Divac has “done all the things in terms of creating a portfolio of assets that I think has put us on a good path.”

Divac said in 2017 that he would step down in two years if the team wasn’t “in a better position” than it was before he traded former All-Star center DeMarcus Cousins to the New Orleans Pelicans.

새크라멘토 구단주인 Chairman Vivek은 'Sacramento Bee'와의 인터뷰에서 디박에 대해 "우리가 생각하는 포트폴리오 자산을 만드는데 있어 모든것을 다 해냈다"고 밝혔습니다.

디박은 작년에 커즌스를 트레이드하면서 그를 이적시키기 전보다는 지금 더 나은 위치를 만들어내지 못한다면 물러난다고 선언한 적이 있습니다.

Asked specifically if Divac’s job was safe this season, Ranadive replied: “Vlade is a Sacramento legend, he’s a Kings legend and he’s just a great guy and right now, the way I see it, he’s put the team in a position to have some exciting times ahead of us. I’m very excited about the young players, our rookie (Marvin Bagley), the guys we got last year (in the draft), and I think it will be exciting to watch the team this year.”

이번 시즌에 디박이 안전한지 묻자, "디박은 새크라멘토 전설이고, 그는 킹스의 전설입니다, 그는 멋진 사람이고. 신인 선수(마빈 배일리)와 지난해 드래프트에 입단한 젊은 선수들에 대해 매우 흥분되고 올해 팀을 보는 것도 신날 것 같아요“라고 말했습니다.

Ranadive clearly wants to see improvement on the court. But he has other measurements in mind that will determine whether this season is a success.

“We have to see that the system they (Divac and Coach Dave Joerger) are implementing where they’re going to play fast, they’re going to shoot threes that the system they’ve architected is taking hold,” he said. “Number two, that the players are getting better. Number three, that they’re really working as a team, as a unit together. Beyond that, I want to see resilience. They’re a young team so they will have losses, but how do they bounce back and how do they recover?”

구단주는 분명히 팀의 개선을 원하고 있습니다. 하지만 그는 이번 시즌의 성공 여부를 결정하는 다른 부분에 대해 염두하고 있습니다.

"우리는 그들이 구현하고 있는 시스템 (디박과 예거 코치), 스피드한 농구, 그들이 설계한 시스템을 통한 3점을 보게 될 것입니다.

둘째는 선수들이 발전하고 있다는 점입니다. 세 번째, 그들은 한 팀으로 함께 일하고 있습니다. 그 외에도, 저는 회복력을 보고 싶습니다. 그들은 젊은 팀이어서 패배를 하겠지만 어떻게 다시 돌아오고 회복하는지요.

With a young roster, the Kings are predicted to finish at or near the bottom of the Western Conference standings and the front office – including Ranadive and Divac – have faced criticism for many moves, including trading away next year’s first-round draft pick in 2015.

“I think it’s great,” Ranadive said of the shots taken by national media. “If you’re getting slapped around, that means people are passionate. We haven’t been in the playoffs for 12 years and we should get slapped around. To me, I think that we have to start winning and we have to make the playoffs and as long as we don’t do that, people will take shots and that’s to be expected.”

킹스는 2015년에 실행한 1라운드픽(올해 필라or보스턴으로는 가는) 트레이드를 포함해 많은 무브에 대해 비판을 받았습니다.

"나는 그러한 비판도 괜찮다고 생각해요" "만약 여러분들이 혹평을 받고 있는 거라면, 그것은 사람들이 열정적이라는 것을 의미합니다. 우리는 12년 동안 플레이오프에 진출하지 못했기 때문에 혹평을 받아야합니다. 이제 우리는 이기기 시작해야 하고 플레이오프도 가야 한다고 생각해요. 우리가 그렇게 하지 않는 한 그들이 계속 혹평하겠죠

Comment
2018-10-19 11:39:11

디박이 답답하긴 해도 서서히 옳은 방향으로 팀을 이끌고는 있다고 생각합니다.

글쓰기
검색 대상
띄어쓰기 시 조건

SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK