Xp
NBA News
/ / /
Xpert

휴스턴에서 자신의 롤을 조정할 준비가 된 멜로

2018-10-18 04:02:20

ESPN 인터뷰입니다. 아래 기사가 있길래  올림픽 멜로와 벤치롤에 대한 부분만 간략하게 번역했습니다.

Nichols: And I'm sure you guys have talked a little bit about the player you want to be here? Everyone says they need you to be "Olympic Melo." Can you even describe what that is?

레이첼: 모든 사람이 "올림픽 멜로"가 되기를 원해, 그게 무슨 역할인지 설명할 수 있음? 

Anthony: When you have 12 of the best players on one team in the world, it's easier to just go out there and be "Olympic Melo." When it comes down to the tedious season and the nuances of putting a team together and figuring out what your role is going to be, not knowing what your role is gonna be, being a little bit confused about that, and just having an opportunity to get here early, I think that helped.

멜로: 세계 최고 플레이어 12명이 있으면 "올림픽"멜로가 되는 것은 쉽지. 하지만 시즌이 길게 진행되고 팀을 꾸려나가고 무슨 롤을 받게될지 알게되면서 정확히 너의 롤이 뭔지 알게되고 약간 혼란이 있으면... 그리고 이곳에 일찍온 것이 도움이 되었다고 생각해.

And having an honest conversation with Coach Mike [D'Antoni] and the organization and the guys and just really understanding kinda what they need me to bring to this team. And every game will be different. It's a long season; that experience that I had in OKC will definitely help me with this experience.

덴토니와 조직과 선수들과 솔직하게 대화하고 내가 이팀에서 역할이 뭔지 알게되었어. 경기마다 다를 거야. 긴 시즌이고 OKC에서 경험이 도움이 될 것임.

Nichols: You did say in Oklahoma City last year, publicly, at a press conference, "I do not want to come off the bench. This is not something I'm interested in." Has that changed?

레이첼: OKC에서 벤치로 나오기 싫다고 했자나. 그게 지금 바뀐거야?

Anthony: Well, I don't think that would never change. I know what I can bring, and I know what I still can do and what I still have. So, my confidence from that standpoint, yeah, I always have to say, "I don't wanna come off the bench."

But knowing that ahead of time and having those conversations and going game-to-game and understanding, "OK, we might need you to do this tonight. We might need you to do that tonight," I have a clearer understanding of what my role is.

멜로: 그것은 변하지 않을거임. 난 내가 뭘할 수 있는지 알고 아직도 할 수 있는 것을 알아. 내 자신감적은 측면에서 난 항상 "벤치로 나오기 싫어"라고 말해야해. 하지만 사전에 이것을 알고 이런 대화를 하고 경기마다 진행하고 이해를 하면 "오케이, 오늘 이걸해줘야겠어, 오늘밤은 이걸 해줘야겠어." "난 내 롤이 무엇인지 좀더 명확하게 알아"

Nichols: Do you feel like if they ask you to come off the bench on a certain night, or if they don't want to close a game with you on a certain night, you can live with that?

레이첼: 만약 그들이 벤치로 나오라고 말하거나 클러치 타임에 못뛰게 하면 괜찮아?

Anthony: Yeah, I mean, I would have to live with it. That's something I will have to get used to if that was to happen. But the biggest thing for me is just communicate that with me. If it's a group of guys out there that's playing well coming down the stretch, then we're gonna roll with them. I'm cool with that.

멜로: 그래 그냥 인정하고 살아야지. 만약 이런일이 발생하면 익숙해져야 겠지. 하지만 내게 가장 중요한 부분은 내게 커뮤니케이션을 해주는 것이야. 만약 코트에 잘 뛰고 있는 선수들이 있으면 클러치에 그냥 그대로 가겠지. 그것은 난 괜찮아.

I mean, of course I wanna be out there, but just communicate that with me. And that's the only thing I ask. And so far, the communication has been, you know, very open and honest, and the dialogue has been great. And everybody's on the same page, so that makes it easier.

내가 하고자하는 말은, 당연히 뛰고 싶지, 하지만 그냥 커뮤니케이션을 해줬으면 좋겠어. 그게 내가 요구하는 유일한 것이야. 그리고 지금까지 커뮤니케이션은 매우 공개적이고 솔직했고 나눈 대화는 좋았어. 그리고 모든 사람들은 동일한 이해를 갖고 있고. 그리고 이런 것들이 좀더 쉽게하지.

Comments
Updated at 2018-10-18 10:57:35

작년에 논란이 많았던 벤치거부가 저런의미였다면 멜로는 저의 생각보다 훨씬 높은 수준의 프로에틀릭이네요

2018-10-18 08:54:30

작년에는 인정못하던것들을 올해 많이 인정하는듯 하네요...

베테랑의 품격이 슬슬 보입니다

저도 멜로의 오랜 팬인데 멜로 잘되었으면 좋겠네요

2018-10-18 08:33:53

뉴욕에서 감독이였던 댄토니랑 절친 크리스폴이 있다보니, 상호간에 의사소통에는 적어도 문제는 없는것 같네요~ 벤치에서 나오더라도 훨훨 날라다니는 멜로가 보고싶습니다

lalmil
24-03-28
글쓰기
검색 대상
띄어쓰기 시 조건

SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK