Xp
NBA Multimedia
/ / /
Xpert

코비 워크에틱 관련 영상 (한글자막)

Updated at 2018-09-21 16:06:10

Michael Jordan, (Kobe's idol), said Kobe is the only person to ever approach Jordan's work ethic.

- Vince Bucci/Getty

"Michael Jordan said Kobe had done that work to deserve the comparison. He says Kobe's the only one to have done the work.

- "From Roland Lazenby, author of "Michael Jordan: The Life"

Shaquille O'Neal said Kobe used to practice without a ball.

"You'd walk in there and he'd be cutting and grunting and motioning like he was dribbling and shooting — except there was no ball. I thought it was weird, but I'm pretty sure it helped him."

Former Lakers player and head coach Byron Scott said he once found an 18-year-old Bryant shooting in a dark gym two hours before practice.

"I heard the ball bouncing. No lights were on. Practice was at about 11, it was probably about 9, 9:30. And I go out to the court and I look, and there's Kobe Bryant. He's out there shooting in the dark. And I stood there for probably about ten seconds, and I said, 'This kid is gonna be great.'"

“I’ve worked with a lot of players, but the one who really capitalized on it the most is Kobe Bryant,” the Basketball Hall of Famer said of the 6-6 retiring Lakers legend. “When I watch him play, he'll go down in the post comfortably, naturally, and he'll execute it perfectly.”

- Hakeem Olajuwon

Comments
2018-09-21 18:24:39

Michael Jordan said Kobe had done that work to deserve the comparison. He says Kobe's the only one to have done the work

조던의 이 멘트가 존중과 자신감이 동시에 묻어있네요

2018-09-21 18:42:42

레이커스 구단에서 코비가 부상중에도 훈련을 계속해서 체육관 열쇠를 뺐었다는둥...그럼에도 코비는 몰래 들어가서 연습했다는둥...오른손 부상일 때 왼손으로 레이커스 다른 선수와 horse게임에서 아깝게 지자...한번 더하자고했는데 상대선수가 망신당할까봐 거절했다는둥...워낙 일화가 인간 같지 않죠... 잠도 하루에 3~4시간 밖에 안자도 괜찮다고하는 좀비... 

2018-09-21 18:59:57

말년에 코좀비라고 불리던것도 엊그제 같은데 어느덧 코비 없는 리그가 익숙해져버렸네요.

글쓰기
검색 대상
띄어쓰기 시 조건

SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK