Xp
자동
NBA Maniazine
/ / / /
Xpert

[First Take] 서부 플옵에서 로케츠는 과연 얼마나 위협적인가?

Updated at 2016-04-07 11:52:12

How big of a threat are the Rockets in the West?
서부 플옵에서 로케츠는 과연 얼마나 위협적인가?

Skip

I wish I had a good answer to that question but I do not. But I fear they could be a huge threat to anybody they play. If in fact they even make to playoffs, in the first round they could be a huge factor.

나도 그 질문에 대한 정확한 대답이 있으면 좋겠는데 잘 모르겠어하지만 로케츠가 누굴 상대하든 큰 위협이 될 수 도 있을거 같아정말 만약에 로케츠가 플옵 진출에 성공만 할 수 있다면, 1 라운드에서 큰 위협이 될 수 도 있을거야.

They are now the X factor in the NBA. They are the most dangerous team to the opposition and often to themselves as they were last night when they basically blew 9 points in the fourth quarter at home. And Bulls basically played their second five down the stretch. So they got beaten by Mirotic, McDermott, Felicio, E’Twaun Moore, and Justin Holiday. That’s basically the five that beat them at home.

로케츠가 지금 NBA의 변수라고 볼수 있어그들은 상대팀에게 가장 위험한/위협적인 팀이면서 동시에 가끔 자기 자신들에게도 그렇지어제 홈경기 4쿼터에서 9점 리드를 날려먹은 걸 보면 말이야어제 불스는 2군으로 휴스턴을 상대했어로케츠가홈에서미로티치맥덜멋펠리시오이트완 무어와 저스틴 홀리데이로 이루어진 불스 2군에게 졌다는 말이지. 

Dwight didn’t play his regular fourth quarter minutes because Michael Beasley has turned back into MICHAEL BEASLEY. Obviously he was the MVP of the league in China. He was once a upon a time second pick in the draft that I thought he should have been the first pick in that draft over D-Rose. I used to love Michael Beasley coming out of Kansas State. And now he’s looking like he’s turning into that guy, so I could not blame Bickerstaff for riding Michael Beasley instead of Dwight- you know playing small down the stretch because in the fourth quarter Michael Beasley went 4 for 9 so we have 10 points and 5 rebounds in the fourth quarter. You think that would be good enough to win. I don’t know what happened to this team because I don’t know what James Harden was doing. He took only 3 shots in the fourth and made only one of them. He scored 4 points and two assists. Well, that’s not the James Harden that we know. He can be an MVP factor if not he was obviously the Players’ MVP last year.

하워드는 그가 보통 받는 4쿼터 출전시간을 채우지 못했어왜냐면 마이클 비즐리가 마.....리로 돌아왔기 때문이지중국리그에서 MVP였고옛날 옛적에는 드레프트 2순위였지사실 나는 그 해 드레프트에서 비즐리가 로즈보다 먼저 1순위로 지명되었어야 생각했지만… 캔자스 대학때 비즐리를 정말 좋아했었어그리고 지금 그 마이클 비즐리가 그때 그 마.....리로 돌아온걸로 보여그래서 하워드 대신에 비즐리를 계속 기용한-스몰라인 비커스탭 감독을 깔라야 깔 수 가 없어왜냐면 비슬리가 무려 4쿼터에만 9개의 슛 시도에서 4개를 넣으면서 10득점 5리바운드를 해냈기 때문이야그거면 충분히 그 게임을 승리할 수 있다고 생각했어나는 당쵀 이 팀에 무슨 일이 일어났었는지 모르겠어그리고 제임스 하든은 당쵀 뭘 하고 있었던거야? 4쿼터 내내 그는 4득점에 2도움을 기록했어그게 우리가 아는 제임스 하든인가작년에는 players’ MVP도 받고 MVP 레이스에도 큰 위협이였던 그 제임스 하든이 맞아?

So my point is there’s this three-way scramble for the last 2 playoff spots- Houston, Dallas, and Utah. And I don’t know how it’s going to shake out, but I will just say this for the record. My Spurs locked in at the 2 spot. I don’t think they would love seeing the Houston Rockets in the seventh spot because they have firepower. On any given night, if those guys go off on you if Dwight is happy and plugged in or whatever is happening with them, they can beat anybody on any night. They could give Golden State a run. They gave them a ‘okay run’ last year in the playoffs. So they are the most dangerous X factor team to me right now, and I don’t know if they’re even going to make the playoffs.

그러니까 내가 하고 싶은 말은 이거야앞으로 남은 두개의 플옵진출 자리에 달라스휴스턴유타 3갈래로 엉켜있어서 나는 도저히 이게 어떻게 풀려질지 알 수가 없지만 이것만은 말할게지금 나의’ 스퍼스가2위 자리를 확정 지었는데 만약에 휴스턴이 7위로 진출해서 1라운드에 만난다면 그렇게 달갑지 않을거야왜냐면 그들에게는 엄청난 화력(공격력)이 있기 때문이지어느 날이 되었든 만약에 휴스턴 선수들이 터지는 날에는만약에 하워드가 기분이 좋고 집중해서-얘가 지금 뭐가 문젠지는 모르겠지만경기에 임한다면 어느 누구를 상대로도 승리를 따낼 수 있어난 휴스턴이 골든 스테이트에게 맞서서 대적할 수 있다고 믿어작년 플옵에서도 그렇게 나쁘지 않은 상대였거든그래서 내 생각에는 지금 휴스턴이 가장 위협적인 변수임에는 틀림이 없다는 거지아직 플옵에 진출 할 수 있는가 불투명 하지만.

Smith

Here is what I would say to you Skip Bayless. If Houston Rockets would make the playoffs as an eighth seed, they are no threat whatsoever. I think they will get run out in five games by the Golden State Warriors.

내 생각은 이래만약에 로케츠가 8위 자리로 플옵에 진출하게 된다해도로케츠는 그 어떠한 위협적인 존재가 될 수 없어내 생각에는 골든 스테이트 워리어를 상대로 5게임만에 짐싸고 집에 갈거야.

Having said that, I want to take a moment to applaud Bickerstaff for the job that he’s done. They are only 33 and 32 with him as the coach. But considering how dysfunctional things have been for this franchise throughout this year- firing Kevin McHale eleven games into the season after he had taken them to the NBA Finals. It was utterly ridiculous. And Daryl Morey’s got some making up to do in that regard. I just look at them right now as a franchise in flux.

그럼에도 불구하고 나는 이 시간을 빌어 비커스텝 감독과 그의 코칭에 힘찬 박수를 보내고 싶어비커스텝 감독이 역임한 수 로케츠는 현재 33 32패야하지만 로케츠라는 단체가 올 한해 동안 얼마나 잘못 운영되고 있는지 생각해 보면작년에 팀을 파이널에 진출 시켰던 케빈 맥해일 감독을 시즌 11경기 만에 해고하지를 않나.. 아니 진짜정말로 말도 안되는거야이런 것들을 보안하기 위해서 데릴 모리가 할 일이 많아그냥 이 팀을 보면 격변의 시기에 있는거 같아.

I don’t know this at all I haven’t spoken to him, I haven’t spoken to anybody about this, but I don’t believe that Dwight Howard wants to be there. I think Dwight Howard has been all over the placeand yet again Dwight Howard found himself unhappy. Obviously he decided to let go of his agent Dan Fegan. I think Dwight Howard is looking at things.

내가 그에게 직접 들은 것도 아니고이거에 대해서 그 관련된 누구와 대화를 나눠본건 안리라서 확실하진 않지만난 하워드가 휴스턴에 남고 싶지 않다고 믿어하워드는 여기저기 많이도 돌아다녔지만 아직까지 그가 행복해 할수 있는  곳을 찾지 못했다고 생각해얼마전에는 자기 에이전트인 댄 페건까지 내보냈어난 하워드가 다른 곳을 보고 있다고 생각해.

I spoke to a couple of people few days ago who believe that Dwight Howard is expected to go opt out of his contract his summer and become a free agent. They believe he should go back to Orlando because he should have never left, and Orlando will welcome him back with open arms with some of the young talent that they have in placed there like Gordon, Oladipo and all of these guys. I definitely think that is something that he should consider.

몇 내가 아는 사람들과 말해 보았는데그 사람들 모두 하워드가 이번 여름에 옵트아웃하고 자유계약 신분이 되어서 올랜도로 돌아가야 한다고 생각하는데 왜냐면 애시당초 거길 떠나지 않았어야 한다고 믿기 때문이지만약에 하워드가 그들 말처럼 올랜도로 돌아간다고 하면 팬들은 그를 두 팔 벌리고 환영해 줄 것이고지금 매직에 고든올라디포와 같은 젊은 재능드의 존재는 하워드가 올랜도를 고려해 봐야하는 좋은 이유지.

Also keep your eyes on Washington Wizards because chances are- they are not going to get Keven Durant. I am hearing this. There is no way in hell that he’s going to DC as a result, they should look at Dwight Howard because Dwight Howard would be a significant upgrade compared to Marcin Gortat and few others. He would excel playing with John Wall as opposed to playing with James Harden. We know James Harden is a stud and a scoring machine, but a point guard he is not. Beverly is a point guard because of the size and for the fact that he plays defense, but running a team is not necessarily his strength. 

그리고 우리는 워싱턴에 집중할 필요가 있어현실적으로 위저드가 케빈 듀란트를 영입할 수 있을거라 생각하지 않아내가 듣기로는 케빈 듀란트가 디씨(워싱턴 디씨수도)로 갈 일은 절..로 없다는거야.결과적으로 (듀란트 영입이 현실적으로 불가능한위저드는 하워드를 고려해 볼거라는 거지만약에 하워드가 위저드와 계약한다면 마신 코탓과 같은 선수들에 비해 팀에게 엄청난 업그레이드가 될거야하워드는 존 월과 함께 경기한다면 지금 하든과 함께하는 것 보다 훨씬 좋아질거야물론 하든은 엄청난 선수고 득점기계지만 포인트 가드는 아니지베벌리는 그의 신체 사이즈 때문에 포인트가드를 담당하고 있고 수비를 잘 하는 선수지만 팀을 (경기중)에 운영하는 것이 그의 장점은 아니잖아?

So I just think that when you look at all of the stuff that’s going on in Houston I think this season is pretty much a wash. I think that they’re not going anywhere. Even if they make the playoff, they are going home in the first round. They are not beating San Antonio even though I think that series would be more competitive than it would be against Golden State Warriors.

그래서 결과적으로 지금 휴스턴에서 일어나고 있는 모든 일들을 종합해 보았을 때이번 시즌은 망이야.볼 장 다 본거지정말 만약에 플옵 진출에 성공한다고 해도 1 라운드에 짐싸서 집에 갈거야만약 휴스턴이 플옵에서 스퍼스를 상대한다면 골스를 상대할 때보다는 좀 더 경쟁력있는 시리즈가 될 수는 있을거야하지만 절대로 스퍼스를 이길 수는 없지. 

But I think the real problem here is that the coexistence of James Harden and Dwight Howard. It’s not like it’s a friction and they don’t get along I’m not saying anything like that. I am saying strictly from a basketball standpoint. They don’t appear to match, and Dwight Howard is no longer happy. I don’t care what he says. We can see it.

하지만 진짜 문제는 이거지하든과 하워드의 공존이게 무슨 둘이 개인적으로 사이가 않좋아서 서로 잘 안 맞는다는 말이야 아니야농구로만 봤을 때 이 둘은 전혀 어울리지 않아하워드는 (휴스턴에서행복하지 않아진짜 그가 그 어떤  말을해도 상관없어. (그가 휴스턴에서 행복하지 않은게다 보여.

Knowing Dwight Howard the way we’ve come to know Dwight Howard, it would be best that he moves on because everything that he aspired to have when he departed from Orlando and ended up going to LA for a season before going to Houston. Everything that we’ve seen and everything that we’ve learned tells us that he’s not happy. When he’s not happy he needs to move on.

하워드가 올랜도를 떠나서 앨에이에 들렸다가 휴스턴에 정착하는 과정을 바라보면서 우리가 알게된 하워드를 생각했을 때그가 그냥 휴스턴을 떠나는 것이 최선이야지금까지 봐온 것들과 알게 된 모든 것들은 모두 하워드가 행복하지 않다고 말하고 있어그가 행복하지 않을 땐그는 다른 곳으로 떠나야 되. 

He made a bad move in terms of his brand. We don’t see him commercials. We don’t see much about Dwight Howard. He’s certainly not talked about very much at least not in the positive light. He needs to go back to Orlando or to the nation’s capital and start anew. That’s my thought.

(위 모든 것들은 결과적으로그의 브랜드에 큰 오점을 남겼지이젠 그를 광고에서 볼 수 없어미디아에서 잘 노출되지도 않고이야기 거리가 되지도 않지적어도 긍적적인 면으로는하워드는 올랜도로 돌아가던가 워싱턴으로 가서 새로 시작해야되그게 내 의견이야.

재밌네요. 근데 스티븐 에이 스미스는 약간 주제에 안맞는 말이 많네요.  

Comments
Updated at 2016-04-03 08:18:54

번역 감사합니다.

이러나 저러나 하워드의 부진이 주 골자이군요. 휴스턴이 플옵에서 위협이 될려면 하워드가 더 잘해야한다. 하지만 하워드는 확실하지는 않지만 이미 휴스턴에서 마음이 떠나보인다... 모두 공감가는 이야기들입니다.

올란도나 워싱턴에서 새시작을 하는게 하워드에게 좋아보인다라... 그럴지도요. 다만 비커스태프 코칭을 칭찬하는 꼬라지를 보니 이건 신빙성이 확떨어지네요.

개인적으로는 하워드가 휴스턴에서 다시 살아날 수 있다고 믿습니다. 다만 제발 현 비커스태프 보다 더나은 감독이 왔으면 하네요. 하든고도 좋지만 하워드를 조금 더 살릴수 있었으면 합니다.

스미스는 하워드가 부득이하게 트레이드 된다면 워싱턴의 존월과 트레이드하는게 어떠냐고 하는데 글쌔요...

Updated at 2016-04-03 10:01:27

작년 클러치 타임 득점 1위는 하든이었습니다. 올해는 순위권밖에 있고요. 그만큼 4쿼터 활약이 좋지 못합니다. 이유는 출전시간을 조절해주지않고 3,4쿼터 통으로 돌리는 미친 감독때문이구요.
가장 큰 변수인 하든의 출전시간을 조절해주지않고 있는 휴스턴은 플옵에서 아무런 위협이 될수 없어요. 상대팀들은 죽어라 하든만 막을테고.. 작년 파이널에서북치고장구치고 했던 르브론의 역할을 하든은 시즌내내하고있다생각하면 됩니다.

2016-04-03 18:18:35

동의하는 바입니다. 확실히 플옵에 휴스턴이 올라온다면 그 어떤 팀이든 꺼려질 겁니다.

얘들은 기분만 좋으면 그 어떤 팀이든 잡을 수 있기 때문이죠.

상위 호환 격인 골스에게만 약할 뿐 올시즌도 모든 강호를 이겨본 건 같기도 하고요.

댈러스도 참 좋은 팀이지만 상위팀들을 곤란하게 하려면 페이버스가 복귀한 유타와 기분 좋아진 휴스턴이

있어야 한다고 봅니다.

miaphi
24-04-18
bos
24-04-16
min
24-04-16
atlbkn
24-04-13
por
24-04-12