Xp
Free-Talk

래퍼 에미넴 생부 마샬 브루스 매더스 주니어 사망

Updated at 2019-06-27 17:00:10

Eminem's biological father -- who the rapper frequently rapped about abandoning him -- has died ... TMZ has learned.

Marshall Bruce Mathers Jr. died this week near Fort Wayne, Indiana ... according to family members and neighbors. A family source tells us he apparently suffered a heart attack while at home.

인디애나 포트웨인에 머물던 매더스는 가족에 따르면 집에 있다가 심장마비로 사망한 것 같다고.

Eminem, whose real name is Marshall Bruce Mathers III, has made no secret of his lifelong grudge against his father and rapped about never meeting him in person. His hit songs like "My Name Is" and "Cleanin' Out My Closet" reflect those feelings.

에미넴은 원래 본명이 마샬 브루스 매더스 3세인데, 생부에 대한 안좋은 감정을 드러내는 걸 마다하지않는 성격이었음. 히트 송 중에는 자신의 이러한 감정을 담은 곡들도 있었음. My Name Is, Cleanin’ Out My Closet 같은.

According to Eminem's mother, Debbie ... Mathers Jr., who went by Bruce, married her when he was 22 and she was 15, and they had their son 2 years later. They split up shortly after, and Eminem and his mom settled in Detroit with her family while Bruce moved to California ... where he had 2 other

에미넴의 어머니 데비에 따르면 남편은 22살, 자신은 15살일 때 결혼해서 2년만에 에미넴을 출산하였지만 곧바로 갈라서게 되었고, 이후 어머니와 에미넴은 디트로이트에 머물게 되었고 아버지는 캘리포니아로 넘어갔다고.

Eminem has said in interviews that he wrote letters to his dad as a child but they always came back "return to sender." The rapper said Bruce would sometimes call while family members were babysitting, but he would never actually talk to him on the phone.

에미넴은 과거 인터뷰에서, 아버지에게 편지를 써봤지만 매번 반송되어왔다고 언급. 가끔 아버지가 전화를 걸어오긴 했지만 단 한번도 직접 통화를 해본 적도 없었음.

Comments
2019-06-27 16:50:12

아들이 랩갓이 될 줄은 몰랐겠죠..

2019-06-27 17:27:34

어우 제목에서 '생부' 라는 단어를 못보고 대충 훑듯 읽다가 심장마비 걸릴뻔했어요

2019-06-27 18:41:11

절묘하게 낚기 좋은 제목 같아요... 

2019-06-27 18:47:28

아우 놀래서 들어왔네요

글쓰기
검색 대상
띄어쓰기 시 조건