Updated at 2018-02-16 00:38:29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz16WVI2-_w

Comments
WR
Updated at 2018-02-16 03:18:43

Money is what?

It's company and being healthy I love

Crashing clubs of the wealthily neighborly randoms

We fans of and fond of 'em, I'm speaking of hot tubs and special backrubs thats pleasurable

Party on, let me grab one of them beers, shuffle over Wearily and speak heartily of past years

Yarns Before you know the hour is long, we yawn slow, stretch out and we go to our cars

The ecstasy of latex folded in squares is lost on me when I'm holding her hand, she's hating on me

Rhyme posse share freestyle, creative army We've armed one another with flair, delicatessen

Full of good recipes, lunch in the hood with family Teach a good lesson, show respect necessity

Try to be moral, act ethically, although the track may twist tragically, hold fast and always be gallant 

Check me out on the beach of life Mellow beats, friends and lovers And many others

So many of us try to exist in the beautiful

It's  full, it's just bullshit as usual On the beach of life Mellow beats, 
friends and lovers And many others
So many of us try to exist in the  beautiful  It's full, it's just bullshit as usual On the beach of life,  mellow beats  It's full, it's just bullshit as usual (It's for you)

The beginning and the end of the affair between yours truly
and this beauteous woman friend flickered briefly
Not like the movies where  reality's ridiculous and shit is harsh confusing,
among friends amusing, the absurdities...
Situations you envision then approach nervously I overrate
my imperviousness like we probably all do
On a journey with the  people I choose to associate with for better or for worser
Push me  further on the random road Wigga let's roll full out with abandon
Open  toed sandals on the golden sand Hand holdin, so you have a chance just  to match pulses
Control emotions to what end? All sorts of friends Ones  that sometimes get the butt end
Plus I wonder when, some of these hoes  I'll get the butt eventually,
to the patient good things come 
Check me  out on the beach of life Mellow beats, friends and lovers And many  others
So many of us try to exist in the beautiful
 It's full, it's just  bullshit as usual On the beach of life Mellow beats, friends and  lovers
And many others So many of us try to exist in the beautiful
 It's  full, it's just bullshit as usual On the beach of life, mellow  beats
 It's full, it's just bullshit as usual (It's for you) 
You just  discovered blunts and beer I try to look away you're right there we play 
the game of life and just raw dog all night Nothing to fear in  hindsight
Anticipate it all but that one massive thing that can  blindside you
We drive the pairs up the coastline and climb a mountain  and proclaim off the side of it
It's my friends and not nobody can touch  even a piece, for one moment in time this stretch infinite
...hold on a  minute, let's spit It's chuck with piano

Rain has made it's showing  again, north of Seattle
Brainstorm And I will have to have a puff I level up when I get disheveled enough We go front, back, side to side,  and when the club let out then we'll dance outside
To car stereo Do an aeria
l Specifics keep it real everywhere where we go 
Check me out on  the beach of life Mellow beats, friends and lovers And many others
So  many of us try to exist in the beautiful  It's full, it's just bullshit  as usual
On the beach of life Mellow beats, friends and lovers And many others
 So many of us try to exist in the beautiful  It's full, it's just  bullshit as usual On the beach of life, mellow beats
 It's full, it's  just bullshit as usual (It's for you)

2018-02-16 09:52:58

너무 오랜만에 올라오는 재즈네요.
자주 듣고싶습니다!

24-04-19
24-04-19
글쓰기
검색 대상
띄어쓰기 시 조건

SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK