Xp
자동
Free-Talk

Lorde - Liability (새로운 앨범 수록곡)

2017-03-10 09:09:38

[Verse 1] Baby really hurt me Crying in the taxi He don't wanna know me Says he made the big mistake of dancing in my storm Says it was poison So I guess I'll go home Into the arms of the girl that I love The only love I haven't screwed up She's so hard to please But she's a forest fire I do my best to meet her demands Play at romance, we slow dance In the living room, but all that a stranger would see Is one girl swaying alone Stroking her cheek [Chorus] They say, "You're a little much for me You're a liability You're a little much for me" So they pull back, make other plans I understand, I'm a liability Get you wild, make you leave I'm a little much for E-a-na-na-na, everyone [Verse 2] The truth is I am a toy That people enjoy 'Til all of the tricks don't work anymore And then they are bored of me I know that it's exciting Running through the night, but Every perfect summer's Eating me alive until you're gone Better on my own [Chorus] They say, "You're a little much for me You're a liability You're a little much for me" So they pull back, make other plans I understand, I'm a liability Get you wild, make you leave I'm a little much for E-a-na-na-na, everyone [Outro] They're gonna watch me Disappear into the sun You're all gonna watch me Disappear into the sun

Lorde의 새로운 앨범이 올해 나오는 것으로 결정된 가운데 앨범 수록곡이 하나씩 발표되고 있습니다.
오늘은 Liability라는 곡이 발표되었네요. 골수 팬들에게 반응은 대박입니다. 저번 Green Light와 Magnets 이 호불호가 갈렸던 것에 비해서 이것은 모두가 좋아라하네요.
로드의 음악 스타일이 변했지만 그녀의 천재적인 작사 능력이 우리가 원하던 방향으로 이어지고 있어서 다행입니다.

Comments
2017-03-10 09:40:21

노래 좋네요. 여담입니다만... 사우스파크 로드 에피소드가 급 생각이 나버렸네요 

WR
2017-03-10 18:16:31

아 저도 생각납니다. 로드가 실제로 그것에 대한 인터뷰도 했고 따라하기도 했죠.

2017-03-10 11:54:55

저도 확실히 이 노래가 좋네요.

그런데 로드와 어울리냐 안어울리냐 정도의 말들은 많겠지만 그린라이트도 계속 듣다보니 괜찮은 것 같아요.... ㅎㅎ
WR
2017-03-10 18:20:33

저도 확실히 이 노래가 좋긴 합니다. 그렇다고 로드의 음악 스타일이 바뀌어간다는 것은 부정할 수는 없지만, 그래도 로드 특유의 아름다운 작사는 여전하기에 이번 앨범이 기대가 되네요

글쓰기
검색 대상
띄어쓰기 시 조건

SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK