Xp
NBA-Talk
/ / /
Xpert

자잘한 올랜도 매직 소식들

2016-07-01 10:04:51

Howard Beck: Chandler Parsons is eyeing Lakers, Blazers, Grizz and Magic, per league source, and aiming for close to max money. Not going back to DAL.

파슨스에 관심이 있다는 매직입니다.
뭐.. 파슨스 소식은 많았으니..

Alex Kennedy: As of now, the Magic don’t have a meeting scheduled with Chandler Parsons (who’s from ORL area). However, they’ll likely call him tonight.

근데 웃긴점은 파슨스와 미팅 할 스케줄이 아직까지는 없다고 하네요.
밀당인가요

Alex Kennedy: Arinze Onuaku is playing Summer League with ORL. He has history with Vogel. He was with IND for camp/preseason in 2014-15, and SL last year.

아린제 오누카? 가 서머리그에 뛴다네요.
그는 작년 서머리그에서 인디애나에서 뛰었답니다.

Alex Kennedy: Serge Ibaka on future: “I’m not thinking about next year or the contract. I’m focused on right now. I’m excited, want to make the playoffs.”

오늘 이바카에 입단식이 있었습니다.
이버카는 연장계약보다는 지금에 집중해서 플레이오프에 가기를 원한답니다.
결과는 연장계약 안해줄거야! 라는 얘기죠..

Alex Kennedy: The Orlando Magic have expressed interest in Eric Gordon, according to sources.

올랜도가 에릭 고든에 관심이 있다네요.
믹스와 완전히 겹칠거 같은데 올시즌 올랜도의 프런트는 아픈 선수들을 굉장히 좋아하는 거 같아요

It appears the Orlando Magic will not pursue Mike Conley in free agency. Conley’s camp has not received any indication from the Magic that they want to meet with him in the days ahead, according to a source familiar with Conley’s situation.

올랜도가 콘리에는 관심이 없답니다.
페이튼을 확실한 포인트가드로 생각하고 있다네요.

Michael Scotto: In addition to @ZachLowe_NBA report of Bucks, Grizzlies & Nets interest in Kent Bazemore, sources say add Pelicans, Rockets, Hawks & Magic.

올랜도가 베이즈모어에 관심이 있는 팀들 중 하나라네요..
베이즈모어는 2/3번을 뛸 수 있는 3&D 타입에 운동능력 좋은 스윙맨입니다.

Comments
WR
2016-07-01 10:09:22

네.. 근데 뭐 딱히 남을 거 같지는 않네요..

Updated at 2016-07-01 10:21:50

내년에 생각할건 내년에 생각하고 지금은 지금 할 수 있는 것에 집중한다는 얘기길... 뭐, 아직 생활해보지도 않았으니 섣불리 말할 단계는 아닌 듯하네요. 개인적으로 플레이오프 진출 그 이상의 이변을 바라고 그게 실현된다면 부디!

2016-07-01 15:55:59

서지와 함께 플옵을!

글쓰기
검색 대상
띄어쓰기 시 조건

SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK