Xp
자동
NBA-Talk
/ / / /
Xpert

이번 파이날이후 달린 celebrities 의 comment들 재미있네요

2016-06-23 23:31:50

발번역인데다가... 짧고 쉬운 코멘트들이니 번역이 없는점 양해 부탁드립니다 

"What a game and what a series for the @Cavs. Happy to see @KingJames bring it home for Cleveland!" — President Barack Obama

———

"A wonderful demonstration of greatness! The @CityofCleveland, the @cavs organization, the team, the fans, and the great @KingJames..!" — Cleveland Browns legend Jim Brown

———

"CHAMPIONS!!!! From CLEVELAND!!! #CAVS Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!" — "The Price is Right" host and Cleveland native Drew Carey

———

"Wow. One of the best finals ever. So proud of King James. Salute Warriors Happy Father's Day to all." — Rapper Jay Z

———

"unbelievable series to watch, congrats to cleveland. very well deserved. lebron and kyrie were next level good." — L.A. Clippers star Blake Griffin

———

"Lebron did it. Everybody be quiet. Goodnight." — Actor and singer Justin Timberlake

———

"Amazing series for a fantastic season. Love this game!! LBJ MVP without doubt, but Kyrie had some ridiculous moments." — Spurs guard Manu Ginobli

———

"SO happy and proud of my big Lil bro @KingJames and my Lil Lil bro @KyrieIrving & the rest of the CAVS... Way to go!!!! #proudfriend" — Actress Gabrielle Union

———

"Congrats to the #CAVS and #CAVSNATION the was a great comeback, history was made tonight!!!!" — Former Cavaliers forward Shawn Marion

———

"We just witnessed history....We will be talking about this game for years to come!!!!! Holy cow..." — Actor and comedian Kevin Hart

———

"Congrats @cavs for winning @NBA title. @warriors u had a great regular season. But the greatest team of all time is the 95-96 @chicagobulls" — Dennis Rodman, basketball hall of famer.

———

"watch me go off off off!!!!!! Kongrats to da King and da BOYZ!!!!" — Rapper Lil Wayne

———

"Congratulation to BRON BRON and the cleveland Cavaliers , the city has been waiting long long time #KingJames" — Retired NBA legend Shaquille O'Neal

———

"I'm so happy for the good people of Cleveland! I'm so happy it wasn't the Browns!" — "Late Night" host Seth Meyers

———

"Unless you are from Cleveland, Ohio, you truly don't understand how much this win means for the city." — Bills quarterback Cardale Jones, a Cleveland native who starred at Ohio State

———

This story has been corrected to show the spelling of Wade's first name is Dwyane, not Dwayne.

Comment
2016-06-24 00:49:03

매직 존슨의 인정을 받은 것이 팬으로서 상당히 기쁘네요. 다른 카페에서 아이재이어 토마스와 인터뷰를 보니 토마스도 르브론을 역대 top5로 인정하더군요.  

글쓰기
검색 대상
띄어쓰기 시 조건

SERVER HEALTH CHECK: OK